At the first step we advise you to rename your current theme folder to something like: …/wp-content/themes/dt-THEME_NAME-old/. It will help you to save custom changes of the template.
At the next stage you need to install the theme in the usual way.
- Select “Static CSS” option in Theme Options >> Misc (for Nimble, PressMate and PurePress themes).
- Install cache plugin.
- If possible, decrease size of your images.
- Deactivate needless plugins.
- Decrease number of items (portfolios, albums, catalogs, photos) per page.
Remember you can choose which one of them will be set as the Homepage one by following: Dashboard >> Settings >> Reading >> Front page displays >> A static page (select below) >> Front page
- open “functions PHP”
- navigate to line 765
- change the “dt_validate_gravatar( $comment->comment_author_email )” to “1 || dt_validate_gravatar( $comment->comment_author_email )”
Note 2 things:
- It’s huge, so we cannot guarantee you’ll be able to install it.
- Images on demo are copyrighted and you cannot use them without purchasing proper licenses.
So in order to update theme, you need to:
- backup your current theme folder;
- rename/delete older version of theme;
- install newest version of theme.
- make sure you have the most recent theme version: http://support.dream-theme.com/knowledgebase/update-theme/;
- follow Theme Options >> General >> Title >> Breadcrumbs.
Didn’t find the answer?
- Wonderful 21 days in Kerala thanks to Travelbugindia. I was on a tour of India alone with my two sons, age 3 and 6 and decided to go to Kerala. Three days before intended departure I got in contact with Mr Pratheesh Thomas of Travelbugindia who put together a great package at a much better price than I had seen in other quotes. Mr. Thomas even booked the flight tickets for us after I had difficulties getting it done over Internet. From the moment we landed in Kochi until we were dropped of at the airport there 21 days later after having been to Kovalam, Allepey, Houseboat, Thekkady, Munnar and Kochi, everything worked smoothly. The hotel selections were great, I can especially recommend Uday Samudra in Kovalam, Greenwoods in Thekkady and Emerald Isle Homestay in Allepey. The night on a houseboat was also really an experience we will remember, we wish we had had two nights instead of just one! I feel that what makes TravelbugIndia different is the attention to the customers needs, attention to detail and very professional staff. Mr Pratheesh Thomas is extraordinary in the way he takes care of the planning of the trip as well as making sure everything is fine during the whole trip. I have already told friends and relatives to use Travelbugindia for any trip to Kerala. Thanks so much and we will be back for sure! Pia B Norgren, Stockholm, SwedenPia B Norgren
- â€œ I and my family based in Noida â€“ UP [ 3 adults ] - wished to embark on a 10 day holiday to Kerala as we were keen to experience â€˜ Spice Country â€˜ . I sent out my request on the web site of Kerala Tourism and I think they must have broadcast my request to several travel operators. Pratheesh of Travel Bug was the first to contact me within a few hours of my posting my request and within 24 hours he had managed to create a package for me starting on 27th of Nov 2010 which included hotels , houseboat, breakfast , a few dinners as well , sightseeing and a reliable and friendly driver and car throughout my trip. To be honest â€“ When I embarked from New Delhi , I had a few reservations that there may be some hiccups along the way , but I will not be exaggerating , if I said that it was flawlessly executed . We were picked up at Cochin Airport and dropped off at Cochin airport after 10 days . Never had to lift a bag . We went through Cochin , Munnar , Thekkady , Kumarkom and Alleppy , stayed at great hotels , experienced exhilarating natural beauty, a quiet and disciplined work ethic of the locals and a rich cultural heritage . Truly â€“ I must thank Travel Bug India and for organizing a well orchestrated tour to â€˜Gods Own Countryâ€™ Harsh Kumar Vice President - HCL Technologies Ltd,NoidaHarsh Kumar
- We are a group of 8 travellers to Kerala from Singapore. We were there for 12 days from Nov. 9th to 20th. We engaged travelbugindia online, we have given a guide in Kochi and a driver who stayed with us throughout our trip. We were given a 12-seater van with ample space for passengers and luggage. We spent 2 nights in Kochi, 2 nights in Munnar, 2 nights in Thekkady, 1 night in Alleppey (homestay), 2 nights on a houseboat in Alleppey, and 2 nights in a Kovalam beach resort. Breakfast was included in all the places and some dinners as well. My friends and I felt that travelbugindia gave us a value-for-money deal and we were very pleased with their excellent service. Our guide Satish in Kochi was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English and our driver Benny George was very pleasant and helpful. He was also a very skillful driver and drove us safely up to Munnar and down, and on the long road trip from Trivandrum back to Kochi airport. Our accommodation was up to standard, with 2 places standing out as memorable: Emerald Isle(our homestay), right on the backwaters of Alleppey, and the premium luxury houseboat with air-conditioned bedrooms and dining area. Last but not least, we were impressed with the efficient service of Pratheesh Thomas of travelbugindia. He showed great attention to detail and spared no efforts in fulfilling our requests and wishes. I would not hesitate to recommend Pratheesh and his company travelbugindia to anyone who is planning to visit Kerala. You will have a memorable visit like we did if you go with travelbugindia. Mrs. Huang Chai Lean-SingaporeHuang Chai Lean
- We decides to take a trip together for our first wedding anniversary. The idea was to go to places with less crowd and more smell of nature. Kerala, known for its green grandeur, was a natural choice. Travelbug India and Pratheesh made it a wonderful experience for us, right from deciding the places to visit (Thekkady, Allepuzha and Mararikulam) and stay (CGH Earth and a Houseboat) to arranging for every travel prop like our faithful Indica and Sashi, the chauffeur. You may say thatâ€™s exactly what a travel agency should be doing.I would like to tell you that more than not, even the basics are overlooked and a holiday becomes a logistical nightmare.Travel Bug India delivered a very committed and personalized travel ambience for us at every step and for every destination. With their thorough knowledge of the land and its customs and quirks, he kept us informed and educated on even the most minute, yet critical, details. We were almost about to finalize a particular hotel in Mararikulam during our initial discussions when we were advised that that it may not be the best choice as the hotel management had faced labor union problems in the past and room service after 5:00 p.m. may not be available. Having grown up in a state with similar political set up, we understood the reality and were very impressed that TravelBugIndia briefing me upfront on the same. Even titbits like which hill station would offer the freshest of the spices or what local (read, street side) cuisine we must not miss, made us feel that we were travelling with a friend who understood exactly how we wanted to experience the flavors of Kerala. They were forever caring and NEVER intrusive in their services. Truly, a rare combination. We have already recommended them to all and sundry and we are sure that they would render their delectable service every time, everywhere.â€ Senior Manager - Transition & Planning iGATE Global Solutions Limited BangaloreBidisha Ganguly
- Hi, this is Rohit Bansal. To plan my honeymoon tour I was in great dilemma, to select the place to visit in Kerala. I contacted and talked to so many travel agencies who can provide me satisfaction. Finally when I came in contact of Mr Pratheesh it was just the end of all my confusions. He not only provide me the exact solutions but the care , respect and patience he should to my queries were more than praiseworthy. He didnâ€™t even talk about money in the entire conversation. It seems all his concern was my satisfaction and not to leave any corner to make my trip Unforgettable. I opted for 7 days and six nights package and my journey was to begins on 15th September 2010. I must write one thing that in the beginning of the journey I was thinking that whether I am making right decision to go there or not but Travel has not only make this trip unforgettable but also worthy. I am so surprised that the services,hotels,sight seeing I have got there, how would have travelbugindia managed all in the package amount.All the thanks to TRAVELBUGINDIA that the way they had planned my whole trip. Thay have made me think that whenever I will have chance to go to holidays I will always like to take there services. All the good wishes to your company and I expect the same tenderness other tourists must have felt from your agency. Good luck and keep shining in the same way. Rohit Bansal Asstt. Manager Trident India Ltd PunjabRohit Bansal